Video Tape Transfer, Perth, WA
Video Tape Conversion service includes:
- USB or DVD
- Video Editing
- Image Enhancement
- Processed on professional video equipment and enhanced using Video Editing Software
- 24 Hr Turnaround
We convert all of the following video formats …
VHS-C tapes were small tapes that you placed in a VHS-C adaptor and then played in a standard VHS VCR machine. They were used in old video camcorders and were popular due to the fact that could be played on most standard VCR machines.
There are a number of Mini-DV tape formats. The original tape format was simply called ‘Mini-DV’. Later DV Cam and HDV Mini-DV formats were developed. We can transfer all the different varieties of Mini-DV formatted tapes to either DVD or USB memory stick.
The Video 8 tape format was developed specifically for use in compact camcorders. It was not compatible with VHS VCR machines and required playback via the camera or via a special Video 8 tape deck. The original format was analogue, not digital.
The USA and Canada used a video standard, called NTSC, while places such as the UK and Australia used a different system, called PAL. The two video formats are incompatible. The good news that when we convert NTSC-formatted tapes to either DVD or USB memory stick, these days it does not matter where you are, they will play just fine. A rare example of life getting simpler! We can convert all your old NTSC tapes for you.
We don’t just simply convert your old video tapes to a DVD or USB.
- Our video conversion services include editing and image enhancement.
- If you have a 3-hour tape containing two hours of family footage plus an old recording off the TV at the end, we can remove all the old TV footage.
- If your tapes are broken, our conversion service includes fixing any broken tapes.
- Maybe the tape has snapped or twisted. We fix the tape. It is all part of the service.