Video Tape Transfer, Perth, WA
Video Tape Conversion service includes:
- USB or DVD
- Video Editing
- Image Enhancement
- Processed on professional video equipment and enhanced using Video Editing Software
- 24 Hr Turnaround
VHS tapes were used by the VCR machines that people used back in the 1980’s and were the big bulky tapes that most people used back in the day. These tapes can normally store between 2 and 4 hours of recorded materials.
VHS-C tapes were small tapes that you placed in a VHS-C adaptor and then played in a standard VHS VCR machine. They were used in old video camcorders and were popular due to the fact that could be played on most standard VCR machines.
There are a number of Mini-DV tape formats. The original tape format was simple called ‘Mini-DV’. Later DV Cam and HDV Mini-DV formats were developed. We can transfer all the different varieties of Mini-DV formatted tapes to either DVD or USB memory stick.
The Video 8 tape format was developed specifically for use in compact camcorders. It was not compatible with VHS VCR machines and required playback via the camera or via a special Video 8 tape deck. The original format was analogue, not digital like most video equipment at the time.
The USA and Canada used a video standard called NTSC, while places such as the UK and Australia used a different system called PAL. The two video formats are incompatible. The good news that when we convert NTSC formatted tapes to either DVD or USB memory stick, these days it does not matter where you are, they will play just fine. A rare example of life getting simpler! We can convert all your old NTSC tapes for you.
We don’t just simply convert your old video tapes to a DVD or USB.
- Our video conversion services include editing and image enhancement.
- If you have a 3-hour tape containing two hours of family footage plus an old recording off the TV at the end, we can remove all the old TV footage.
- If your tapes are broken, our conversion service includes fixing any broken tapes.
- Maybe the tape has snapped or twisted. We fix the tape. It is all part of the service.
- Unlike most competitors the DVD or USB is included in the price. Not a hidden extra cost.
Video Tape Conversion Prices
Any type – Any length to DVD OR USB
1-9 video tapes $35 each tape
10 – 19 video tapes $31.50 each
20 – 29 video tapes $28 each
30 – 39 video tapes $24.50 each
40 or more tapes $21 each
Add $15 per tape if you want both DVD and USB formats